Friday 4 December 2009

The shoujo rant

I have to say what I want to say.

Kimi ni Todoke episode 9

YES! THE *DOKI DOKI* MOMENTS!!! FUCK YES!!!



Continuing from episode 8, the "Let my feelings reach him" part, had a pretty nice continuation of Sawako-teleport! No, actually it was when Kazehaya replied "It reached me o_o " Lol

I'm hating Kurumi more and more. I can't put a finger on it. I hated her from the first time she ever showed up. It must've been because I've been spamming so much shoujo manga on myself until well, you know, the cutesy kinda "im a goodie goodie desuuuuu" character shows up, well, you know chances of having perfect *doki doki* moments are fucked until the man makes it clear who he wants. And that's not gonna be you, Kurumi-biatch. No grudge against Hirano Aya, Kurumi's seiyuu, but really, why are all her characters semi/complete bitches? Suzumiya Haruhi was a complete bitch who really deserved to be bitch slapped by Kyon. Just do it, Kyon. Slap the fuck outta Haruhi.

Back to Kimi ni Todoke episode 9,

Why the hell did she have to call Kazehaya when he was about to make an epic scene of calling Sawako's name without any formalities? There goes the long awaited doki-doki shoujo scene.....

Either way, Kazehaya was totally cute in this whole episode. Seriously, when he's embarrassed... Well, that's the Kazehaya that I find cute. Plus he's only like this about Sawako. Shipping Kazehaya and Sawako for the good of the world! Fuck off Kurumi -,- I bet you actually wanted to slap Sawako while you were patting her with your handkerchief. And now she's gonna do voodoo with Sawako's sweat.... And quit growing your fucking flowers in the background, bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment