Sunday 20 December 2009

Day 2

A damned bloody long tiring day for me. Bonus edition because again, I slept late last night. It didn't even help when I overslept two hours of original planning! Dammit!!

But well, today and yesterday may have been tiring. But at the same time, it was rewarding! I may have missed EduFair (yes I'm currently a NEET), but it shouldn't matter. Meh.



I didn't really see any BL game characters around but it's fine. A large cast of Hetalia was there. But I couldn't get a good picture thanks to a gazillion people blocking my short self. Naturally I was pissed but this is also actually a good thing! Everybody loves Hetalia!! Or maybe just their costumes but what the hell, Hetalia's all good! A 5 minute comedy based on WW2 countries by Himaruya Hidekaz. It started off as a web comic, and then had it's tankoubon published by Gentosha Comics followed by a Drama CD and lastly, a series animated by Studio DEEN. It isn't all high quality though but who's complaining when you get a serving of a certain naked man once in a while, censored with only roses?

Moving on. There were Dissidia cosplayers. The quality of this year's cosplay has most definitely improved. In fact, it has been steadily improving, especially the wigs >_>" The costumes, too, are kinda great. This includes a box of milk. No, really, I'm not joking with you.

Thank goodness my friend abandoned me halfway through the day but it was all for the better. I HAVE 1000% LIBERTY TO RUN ALL I WANT!!! It was something I couldn't do on the first day, sigh. First off, the group was slow and kept splitting up. Heck! Majority of the day was spent looking for each other! Today was pure photography, stage viewing and a little bit of ass watching. What? Don't start scowling. I was sitting at the side of the stage, nearest I could go for idiotic photography. Halfway through, the CF crew members came and stood there. Not my fault. In the end, I stood up to witness the fujoshi power. Lol those who attended would surely know what I'm saying.

The winner of the group cosplay competition was from Phoenix Wright. Come to think of it, there was a Phoenix standing next to me throughout the whole time, as well as a Dino. His whip looked cool but meh, didn't say anything. Don't go assuming that I'll say stuff like "Oh yeah! Whip me baby! Yeah!"

Too lazy to continue

No comments:

Post a Comment