Friday 18 December 2009

haha...

I'm getting scared of my interests. What the hell is wrong with my line of vision? Why won't I ever target the guys around the heroine's age in otome games?!

Lol, it's a completely similar story for the BL section. Lovely Mr. Fiore broke the curse for me in Lucky Dog 1 but Bernardo came in and fixed it. 

Giancarlo - 25
Mr. Fiore - 21..?
Bernardo - 31


*facepalm*


A good thing is that I'm not slashing Gauche with Lag in Letter Bee. I should be killing myself if I ever did that.

But I can't say the same for Gintama. Let's make it subtle, shall we? One of them wears white, and the other is a hot headed character in black. Take your guess. They both have had very major arcs in the story. You see?

Don't get me started on Sengoku Basara. It's a slashing ground in the anime. I heard the game was just canon though. In the game... Everyone was just so GAR.. It hurts to slash.. But the anime is a completely different thing. Fuck the TBS version. CBC all the way!

Actually, the same goes for 07-Ghost.

Miracle Train is just there for you to.... ogle..



OTL

No comments:

Post a Comment