Thursday 17 December 2009

Asaki Yumemshi

First off, basic summary of Asaki Yumemishi, though you can find this on other sites.. since this game came out last year and I left it to collect dust in my Downloads folder until I had "free time".

Iori Saya [heroine] (17) is on a job at Inasago, a rural village where humans and Ayakashi live together, to "chase away" some bad ayakashi during her summer vacation. She is hired by Yaegaki Chihaya (18) , Inasago's village head, who passed the request to Shinonome Rin-tan~ (???), who then told Saya about it. Together with Giou (???) , the ayakashi Saya freed three years ago, they journey to Inasago together. Upon reaching, Saya feels very nostalgic about the place but can't put a finger on it.....


-geez, you'll run into damegane Rin-tan~[... dame megane] , Iori Shuuichirou [taimashi] (29) Kokuu [ayakashii] (???) , Toshimitsu Takatora [taimashi] (16?) and the bad guys which I'm too freakin lazy to specify.

Aaaaanyway, I've just completed Shuuchan's good ending in Asaki Yumemishi by MIO. Damn, who knew that a twenty-nine,
twenty-nine year old could be so flaming hot? No, I mean it literally. His ability is to use fire.

Before you jump on the incest fanboat, let me sink it for you by informing you of the fact that they aren't blood related. Saya was adopted into the Iori household.



Back to the point.




Iori Shuuchirou
伊織 愁一郎
He's 29.
Now, don't let his hairstyle deceive you.
He's not emo at all.
He's just... a purely adorable lolicon.


He's both the man you would love to have in your life, and at the same time, not want him in you life. Not that he's an evil man or anything. Also, not to mention that you DON'T want to be near him when he's drunk. It's not like he wants to be drunk but damn! Who can resist a good bottle of liquor?

Either way, this man may strike you as a good-for-nothing but he's a pretty damn strong "exorcist". I've no idea what "taimashi" translates to so I'll be using "exorcist?" for convenience sake. It's said that Shuuichrou is stronger than anyone else, and therefore hated
or feared by many. God dammit, look at the man. He's a child at heart! Heck, he's even more childish than the heroine. No, actually, she's quite mature. Shuu's mature at times, only when it concerns his job. And he's only all cute and adorable around the heroine.



Awwww...... Kokuu, Shuu and loli heroine.
This is how he looks like when he's 17... I think.


Now, if only everyone would stop calling him "Ossan", or even "Loli-" for that matter. He's twenty-nine, and the heroine is seventeen. Awesome, huh? Not that I mind. Delicious hot man is always welcomed on the menu. I don't wanna stick onto the storyline spoilers, since I'm only here to laugh / giggle / comment on his good ending. Don't talk about the bad ending please. It's fucking awful.



Let's make up for the time we've lost together. We'll make good memories, with both our hands

-sorry, couldn't resist the "hands" part. But what Shuu's basically trying to say is that he wants to make up for the time he's lost by being a jackass to the heroine, saying that he only sees her as a sister. The "hands" part actually means "we'll create good memories together"




Azusa-san says to hurry up and make it three in the family

-duhhhh, you know what she means. The kanji for heroine's name is not Saya (the default name), but Mei, because I'm a fag who likes that kanji wordin
g. Anyway, what it means here is that... Azusa wants Shuu and the heroine, now his dearly beloved wife, to have a child.

-PS: I know you already banged her at some point of the game, Shuu.
She's pregnant in your bad ending. I'm guessing it's when you go to her room and hug her while discussing your plans on how to lure the bad guys out. The screen blacks out there. You're not fooling anyone.

We all know.
When the screen blacks out,
something
always happens



Shuu's reply to her was that he doesn't want to have a child yet, that he's too young and he still has some issues with his family..? Nevermind that. The headline's that he wants her all to himself first. Yes, he said that.


Now, if anyone was curious as to why I kept emphasizing on "twenty-nine", it's simply because age is a sensitive issue to the man. I mean, he's surrounded by high schoolers. And they're calling him "Ossan", as well as assuming he's thirty. Now, grind this in your head. He's twenty-nine.

-why the hell do I always hog the oldest characters first?!
..... Shuuchan's also quite the oniichan character...

....................
OTL

4 comments:

  1. Oh damn, I can't read Japanese to save my life!!!! But I also wanna try this game! Sandra, mind translating while I play?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolz I don't really mind but there are game translators out there like AGTH and so on. My translation would be awful and confusing to be honest

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're sure of..?

    ReplyDelete