Sunday 20 December 2009

CF09 DAY 1

Damn! Comic Fiesta '09 was fun this year!

There was a kid who was told to name a series beginning with "C" but he gave "Bleach" instead and still bagged a goodie. Dammit! I wish I was younger too! Lol!



Took photos of a lot of cosplayers. They were good. Even if Masamune-sama didn't have his armour right and Yukimura's jacket too long, their weapons were impressive. I recall following Masamune-sama to see if he would draw his "Rokusou" / "Six Claws". Sadly he didn't but well, what he did was pose for a gazillion pictures with Masamune-sama's single sword style.

I would've stalked him if the rules allowed it but it wasn't stalking, I swear it! I was there coincidentally where he was, with Yukimura-dono. I hope I didn't look like a perv trying to check out if this Yukimura had the abs. He concealed it well by lengthening Yukimura-dono's sexy half jacket into a full jacket but hey! Who's complaining! Check out the spears people! He accidentally dropped them once and it did sound a little heavy... I can't say the same for Masamune-sama's swords... Didn't have the guts to touch it. I'm not complaining! Just seeing it with my own two eyes is awesome enough.

And then, there was Dante singing on stage, courting a person who looked exactly like his mom. She's better known as Trish. It was just so... so.. wrong of Dante to sing mushy love songs. But that was serious crack. Hell yeah! I've never been so amused by a performance before!

Surprise surprise! I see characters from BL games running around. Togainu no Chi True Blood's Akira and Rin, Lamento's Asato, Lucky Dog 1's Bernardo and Giancarlo! Wow! I'll hope for more on the second day!

I also saw Su-san (Sweden), Finland, Belarus, Sealand, America-kun and a few more. Sadly it wasn't the entire Hetalia cast but it's good. America-kun looked good but I knew the cosplayer was a girl...

Basically, Comic Fiesta was overrun by maids and Vocaloids of different variations. There was only one original Kaito. Obviously, you hog your favourite Vocaloid. So, yes, I followed Kaito for a bit. Little did I know he was the same guy who did Zura ("Zura jyanai! KATSURA da!" Katsura Kotarou) and I actually took a picture with him before. God, I really need to remember the cosplayer faces. But I'm pretty sure I'll remember Masamune-sama's. I was, afterall, constantly spotting him around the area with Yukimura a lot. I mean, come on, they DO SERIOUSLY stand out in the crowd, you see?

But around 5pm, I was clearly exhausted and had to sit down already. I was a fag for not sleeping the previous night. But before I sat down, I took a photo of Vocaloid Magnet version! All for a Magnet! Kaito which was a female... Not that I minded. That Kaito looked pretty good with Miku, more to romantic. Cut me the yuri crap, there's Rin and Len too. Megupoid and Gakupoid were there too!! But they were in the "Original" team.

Will continue tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment