Thursday 31 December 2009

2009 - 2010

Today, I wake up, and say "Good morning 2009!"

Tomorrow, I'll wake up and saw "Good morning 2010!"


How should I summarise 2009? Good, bad, euphoric, abysmal? I really don't know. It's a little bit of everything.



Let's start with the abysmal parts.
This year, I've hurt a large number of people, people who were my closest friends. One of them was the closest of the entire lot. I've crushed hearts and acted as though I was in the right. I'm sorry, I'm terribly sorry. If there's any way for me to make up for it, please, do tell me.

Also, I broke up with a guy this year which completely drowned me in resentment. I was extremely bitter, wallowing in my own hatred but well, that couldn't last for long. I'm sure I would like to stay single for now. Being single is the best option for me. But somehow, it still feels like I'm chasing something... I wonder what would it be.

Bad parts?
Hm, first off? SPM. Yeah, that bloody exam. It has seriously caused me pressure beginning from the end of Form 3, the very day I started learning Functions. Yes, Functions is incredibly easy now but still, that's not enough. Don't get me started on the other subjects. I'm no good in studies, in fact, I'm not good in anything. I'm worse than your average Joe mind you.

Hm.. Besides that would be mistreating my Kaito. Please report me to the Nendroid Abuse Association if there is. I NEGLECTED his cleaning and changing his parts!!

Now let's talk a bit about our average daily life.
It's mundane, admit it! You wanna have stuff like Autobots coming to Earth, Bumble Bee as your guardian and so on! You wanna use Jagan like Midou Ban of Getbackers does! You wanna use electricity like Amano Ginji, also from Getbackers! You wanna be an illusionist, be Rokudo Mukuro's apprentice, or at least be Chrome Dokuro!! You wanna get transported to Wonder Land and meet loads of hot young men like Alice in Quinrose's series! You wanna be in the middle of the harem of male characters in any shounen series! You wanna land yourself a spot in shoujo manga where everything is lovey dovery with HOT YOUNG MEN. YOU KNOW YOU WANT ALL THAT!! ACCEPT THE FACT!!!
*this only applies if you're a female or if you swing te other way*


Well, it's undeniable that daily life's mundane, especially the days where we all used to rot in school. We would eagerly wait for the holidays to rot away even more! That's the way of life of a lazy student, aka yours truly.

Now for the good parts!
Err... They'll mostly likely be shifted to the Euphoric section. If setting up a Twitter account was a good segment of my life, then I'll say it here then. I met various people this year. It's not necessarily good. A few of them managed to annoy me until I exploded but I had to maintain a cool composure. Sadly I fail most of the time.

Euphoric segments!
I had two birthday celebrations this year! Although it's small, I'm happy enough. One is done by my friends in school, the second by my family in The Ship. I have made a post of it, feel free to go through my archives. It should be in the July section.

I got my Nendo Kaito this year around March! I love him so much! Feel free to be my husband, Vocaloid Kaito! Just don't drown me in your ice-cream.

I also got Nendo Arawn and Riannon! They're such a sweet couple even though the Anime did no justice for them. Okay, maybe they did, but only few parts. A few minor parts to be loved! Arawn x Riannon!

And around this year I got on the Sengoku Basara fanboat! Every Wednesday was dreadful, a long tiring day. The only salvation I had to keep me going on that day?

Sengoku Basara anime.

It airs on Wednesdays! But the torrents only come out on Thursday or Friday. Not that I mind. Umineko also aired on Wednesdays but it was Basara that led me by the nose. Thank you, Production I.G., for animating the series. Thank you. Please carry on with the good work for Season 2.

There were awesome series too this year, Eden of the East, Miracle Train, 07-Ghost, Aoi Bungaku, Letter Bee, Kimi ni Todoke, not-so-awesome-but-damn-there's-Ronove-and-Amakusa-Juuza! Umineko no Naku Koro Ni, Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou, DARKER THAN BLACK!!!!!!!!!!, He~ta~li~a~~ Hetalia.... And nothing more. Sorry, I don't watch flying pantsu flashing series. Episode 1 of 11eyes was enough to make me do a headbang. Queens Blade made me think of facepalm.jpg.

Also, this year, I took another step in the world of my writing. I actually took up fencing just to know how does it feel like to hold a sword, have a sword come at you, and how it feels like to be stabbed in a minor degree. There's that andreline rush there but sadly the story I'm working on consists of guns, which I have zero knowledge about. But then again, I went for paintball. I was a coward so I remained in base and "sniped" but I basically felt the tension in the air of two teams trying their very best to win.

And last of all, I'm grateful for those who still stood by me despite seeing my completely ugly sides. Thank you all. I'm sorry for all of that. I've said that I'll try to change but in the end I never did. I only became more sombre, soft-hearted and emo, if you may. I've been a complete bitch this year, I'm very very sorry. I will not ask for forgiveness for I certainly don't deserve it but at very least, there's only one thing I would like to ask of those who are still with me.

Please continue being my friend =)
PS:I'm legal now!

No comments:

Post a Comment