Tuesday 29 December 2009

Production I.G. and Cospa

BURNING SOUL!


ライド マイ ファイヤ
yeah, ride my fire of despair! it stripped RM117 outta my wallet

RM117. OUCH.





Masamune's shirt.
I couldn't bring myself to go back to the booth on CF09.

Why?
even though I didn't really like Yukimura-dono that much,
I still bought the shirt!!!

I'm not even sure if this shirt was there.

But at that same booth, I bought a Nitro+CHiRAL memo pad [Gods, I love it too much to take it outta the plastic] and KoMasa clear file! Sorry, I meant the Date clan's version. Will upload later.


For now, I'm just gonna fangirl and wallow in the fact that I got such an awesome shirt which increases all my stats [except int] to 99999999999999999999999999999999999.

Why?
Because I don't really think Sengoku BASARA's Yukimura is such a bright kid afterall...

No comments:

Post a Comment