Wednesday 23 December 2009

Photo 1

Warning, long massive post consisting of 95% images. Load at your own risk. It's not my problem if you die to lag because you were loading this page




the pictures are uploaded according to the order i captured them on camera.
enjoy, if you can stand my awful photography



[Sengoku BASARA] Yukimura vs Masamune
yes, the very first picture i took. i remember throwing my bag at my friend before running off to take the photo


[Lamento] Asato and Torii Kenbishi [Mr.Fullswing]
Credits to Rayray for the information!


[???] ... he stopped, he posed, i took
lolz he literally stopped a crowd into taking his photo


[Vocaloid] Magnet!Kaito, Kaiko, Magnet!Miku
Damn, that Kaito was a female but it's a good cosplay though


[Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu] Haruhi(s) singing
They sang God Knows and Hare Hare Yukai. Their voices were good, if only they move the mike further away >_>
PS: the guitar's fake



[Vocaloid] Kagamine Rin and Elizabeth [Kuroshitsuji]


[Vocaloid] Gakupoid, Meiko, Megupoid, Kaito


[Kuroshitusji] Ciel Phantomhive and Elizabeth, Kagamine Rin [Vocaloid]


[Kuroshituji] Sebaschan and ???


[Sengoku BASARA] Yukimura, Masamune
i'm not stalking them


some Chinese game


[Dissidia] Squall, Terra??, Bartz, Kuja


[Hetalia] Sealand, ......, Belarus
Belarus, deadly as usual. Fortunately there was no Russia


[Sengoku BASARA] Masamune, Yukimura
Yukimura's sleeping. Kinda cute XD


[Sengoku BASARA] Masamune, Yukimura
Oushuu Hittou Date Masamune, oshiten maeru!
i.am.not.stalking.them.


[Kuroshitsuji] Ciel Phantomhive
oops! flip the picture yourself. but the cosplayer was really playing the violin and damn!
She is GOOD!
Sadly my friend were fags with no appreciation for violin versions of the songs so I couldn't stay put but I definitely heard
Ouran's Virgins Aesthetic and Touhou's Bad Apple!!



[Kingdom Hearts] Mickey?


Awesome face and Kaonashi [ Spirited Away]
was just trying to demonstrate his height. oh, beware.
hands do pop outta this Kaonashi. it certainly surprised everyone when someone at Little Akiba's booth handed him a flier and then a hand appeared.


[Vocaloid] Kaito and Awesome face
i stood there for a blasted 5 minutes before i finally dared to ask a friend (Kaito's cousin) to ask Kaito to let me take a photo with him. This guy cosplayed Katsura Kotaro last year



[Sengoku BASARA] Masamune, Yukimura
i was coincidentally there


[Sengoku BASARA] Yukimura, Masamune
i was ALSO coincidentally at the booth nearby. i wasn't stalking them



EDIT:
because it was said i looked somewhat unhappy in the first picture. but not that i minded anyway!



[Sengoku BASARA] Yukimura, 俺様 , Masamune [ Sengoku BASARA]
took me 10 minutes to gather the courage to have a photo with them. my friends actually need to push me to take a photo with them. as for why i'm standing in the middle, it's like, when i go up to them, ask for permission, they obviously nodded (if not, the picture won't exist). while i was wondering where should i stand, the two of them moved apart and ushered me to stand in the middle. damn, that was cool!! fangirl mode couldn't get switched on because i was too shy and embarrassed. but also, thank god it didn't get switched on or i'll be getting hauled outta the convention hall and these two cosplayers would be mentally scarred for life. but i think they might be slightly paranoid already, especially Masamune, since almost every corner they turn, i'm somewhere in their range of sight.


[Vampire Knight]
to hell if I'm naming the characters for you


[???]
the cosplay looked good!


[Final Fantasy VII Advent Children] Kadaj
lol i recall hearing one Kadaj cosplayer saying "yeah, like Kadaj has man boobs" during the first convention i visited when it was hosted in Sri Sedaya


[D-Gray Man] Lenalee Lee, Kanda Yuu
don't ask me what Lenalee was doing


[Gintama] Sakata Gintoki and Awesome face
What? Awesome faces fit anywhere in Gintama. Even Gintoki does it from time to time! But I kinda like this Gintoki's hair. Was very tempted to touch the wig. I'll admit that I did chase this cosplayer but not in the really obvious sense. i was amused that he was carrying a bouken around!


[Naruto] Killerbee, [Bleach] Grimmjaw, [Naruto] Sasori
Someone name the the guy in ANBU uniform please.
And Sasori's doll is creepy
. it scared everyone. honestly, it looked so damn real from a distance. the fact that the cosplayer could control it did not help at all.



[Vocaloid] Kagamine Len
Actually, he wanted to do another pose but I requested him to continue sitting that way. I'm so sorry, Len!!!!!
I never thought Len was cute but after this guy, I must really change my mind. This Len's a real male by the way. He's just so, so , so, so damn cute in that pose!


[Vocaloid] Magnet!Miku and Magnet!Kaito
I liek Kaito's headphones


[Vocaloid] Magnet!Miku, Magnet!Rin, Magnet!Len, Magnet!Kaito


[Naruto] Sasori
Before everyone took a photo, the doll's finger dropped. Fortunately, the cosplayer was able to fix it back quickly. And everyone waited patiently for it to happen before taking the photo =D


[Lucky Dog 1] Bernardo Ortolanni, Giancarlo Bourbon del Monte
lol, i looked like i was stalking them actually. the true story is that i was looking for my idiotic friend so i called him. and then i walked pass by this couple. really, the prop that caught my attention was Bernardo's hair. i kept staring at it while walking. and then i kinda recognized the dress too, i walked until i reached a corner, leaned against it and spoke on the phone- while staring at Bernardo's hair. aaaaand someone who was talking to the pair caught me looking and he informed the cosplayers. they turned, and i went "oh shit now i look like a real stalker" in my head. but since they kinda gave me a signal to come and take a photo, i just went ahead and took it! man, they're nice, but i never really spoke to them. all i ever said was thanks with a big smile. i was truly thrilled to find a Lucky Dog 1 cosplay in this convention, especially my favourite pairing. their costumes are not from the game, but from the artbook. if i recall correctly, the section should be "Play with Capo Regime Giancarlo". Bernardo's story was that he was a hopeless prince and naturally, Gian, his princess.
sweet.


This is the end for Day 1's photos. Not much, I know. Most of Day 1 was spent in a fucked up search for group members that split up. And I was running around the booths mostly. I was extremely picky on the cospayers I photographed too...

I'm extremely thrilled to see an actual BASARA cosplay here. My mood was sky high that day. I kept grinning the whole time, even when I was exhasuted. And the fact that there was an actual male Kaito that looked the part really made me happy too!

8 comments:

  1. Kyaa!!!!!! *Squeals* I'm so totally in fangirl mode, some of the guys here are rather cute! And the costumes looked so cool!!!!!!! Sandra, you must drag me with you the next time you go, because I wanna go too!!!!!!!!!!

    When's the next convention?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, feel free to come along XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol you edit every single of your pic with the cosplayers...

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want the original I can send it to you lolz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see me`!!! 1st time cosplay~ XD lolz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow okay! XD

    Which cosplayer are you btw =X

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahaha...the 1 standing beside Asato(my friend) with a baseball bat is me...>3<
    i was cosplay Torii Kenbishi from Mr.Fullswing,not a very well-known manga so not many recognize it~

    tat time bump with her then took photo together with her~~XDD

    ps:accidentally bump in here while searching for lucky dog1 stuff~XDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Rayray

    Thank you so much for the information!! I didn't quite favour sports manga so I never got to find out until you told me =X

    Ohh okay =X It's kinda difficult to look for people inside the hall, very crowded >_>

    Not many LuckyDog1 stuff... More to like I only seen cosplayers @_@"

    ReplyDelete