Saturday 5 December 2009

a partial facepalm while she fangirls

It's been some time since I last did something like this and so now, it's time to be an asshole again.



This time round featuring Tatakau Shishou -Book of Bantorra- or more commonly known as "Armed Librarians". There is something very canon in this show. I'm not talking bout Matt and Hammy (man, that woman's creepy). Volken and Mirepoc had a chance if only Volken didn't disappear and Mirepoc erase her memories of him. Plus the fact that people die very fast in this series. Awful.

Now, the pair I'm shipping ever since Bantorra changed to it's second version of the opening, is Enlike and Noloty.



Yes, that caught my eye, besides the part where they featured all the Librarians and Calico. No, the part where you see Hammy's stark naked boobs is not included in my favourite list. She's interesting, but not in that sense. Back to Enlike and Noloty. They're canon.


What's so desirable bout Enlike? He can do the roundhouse kick.



Okay, technically, that's not Enlike's real body. In Bantorra, people become books when they die. Enlike was murdered. The man you see above is originally Zatoh, a "book-eater", thus his albino features. Enlike's personality resurfaced completely in Zatoh after a long episode which I will not summarise here. Go watch the show yourself to understand.

PS: Episode 10 had service for fangirls who like Enlike.
And Hammy's ass for the fanboys.
Her boobs aren't a bonus anymore, you see it bouncing on every episode.

Following the scene shown above, Enlike was training until "we has an enemy inside the Library desuuuuuuuu!" situation comes out. Fuck yeah, Enlike just ran off from his conversation with Matt all the way inside to where Noloty is currently located all the way in the Library Labyrinth.



And he finds her...
uh getting attack by.. ants..



He fires some electric current to kill some zomfg-they're-fucking-huge-killer-ants.



Naturally, she is also struck by the electricity because the ants are ON her.
Don't worry, the voltage ain't high enough to kill her.


He has accomplished his mission!!
He cleared the stage level and has obtained a bonus prize!
What he chooses to do with it, is simply unknown.


Suggestion;
"good, congratulations, now go make a beautiful future together already"



Shoujo manga
-it makes you cry buckets over reality.
it has got me thinking. I have stalkers. I have people who like me.


But when you read shoujo manga, you just want to bang your head on the wall, and cry while thinking "Why can't real guys look hot / be president of the school council / have uber skills / have THE past with angst / be mysterious / insert-what-you-want-here". Life sucks, doesn't it?

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I love that couple too! after all the disappointment with Mirepoc and Volken...
    anyways I love the way you write the article, very enjoyable to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Glad you liked it, though I admit I don't quite remember what was I thinking when I wrote this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly Noloty didn't quite make it to the end either OTL

    ReplyDelete