Sunday 14 October 2012

Autumn 2012 Anime: Thoughts so far..

K. 2
is over hyped. and slowly becoming retarded. 
COME ON. YOU'VE GOT A WHOLE BUNCH OF INTERESTING HUMANS IN IT. WHICH ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT RECEIVING FOCUS. IN FAVOUR OF POTENTIAL SHIPPING MATERIAL AND A FUCKING BUCK NAKED GIRL RUNNING AROUND. OH SO SUBTLE PUSSY. I don't expect you to be DRRR!! or Baccano! but seriously. The focus of the show. Remember. What IS it supposed to be?

AND DON'T FORGET THE BLUE HUES. IT'S SUPPOSED TO STAND FOR "SOME SERIOUS SHIT IS HAPPENING HERE, LOOK AT HOW GLOOMY WE'VE MADE IT LOOK. AND ALSO WE'D LIKE TO HURT YOUR EYES WITH THIS PURE WHITE PALETTE FOR HIS HAIR."


BTOOM! 2
 I'm serious, you've got potential here. Lots of potential here. You've already managed to look like Raito. NAO PLAY ZA PART OF A GENIUS! AND WRITE ALL THEIR FUCKING NAMES DOWN IN THE NOTEBOOK. 

LIKE, 

" xxxx xxxxx        Death by bomb explosion after falling from a cliff"
" xxxx xxxxx        Death by land mine"


Another bunch of society misfits(?). Various types of society misfits clumped together on an island with bombs and one of them's a really good player of a game where you kill others with bombs? Bring it on!




Zetsuen no Tempest 2
OH YOUUUUU MAHIRO!!! I still can't believe Toshiyuki Toyonaga voiced that "wimpy" Mikado kid from DRRR! I really really love how he growls when reading Shakespeare lines. And also, I quite like Mahiro's sis-con attitude and complete ignorance to Yoshino's and Aika's relationship. So innocent ;_; Potential wanko. Or are you already a wanko ;_;

Strings. Lovely lovely strings.





Psycho-pass 1
Stahp. Stahp being so sexy. I know I'm not supposed to be seei- Stahp giving unintentional sexy looks at the camera dammit! I (don't) want to misunderstand some things!

Yet another show about to tell us that we shouldn't leave our lives at the hands of technology. In extreme ways. I wonder how this system was passed in the city when it's so obviously flawed. Typical high tech = lack of compassion. Change them, Uni! Akane! I've got high hopes for this. Urubuchi. Deliberate typo is deliberate.


Hiiro no Kakera 2
1st and 3rd game's stories are directly linked. And you still need to pursue Onizuka Takuma. Go figure. But seriously, do some manly things to her already. LIEK YOU MIGHT'VE DONE IN THE GAME DAMMIT. NO OTOME GAME IS COMPLETE WITHOUT THE RABU RABU SCENES >:( The ones in the last season don't count for the current season.


Kamisama Hajimemashita 2
I know I'm supposed to be sick of shoujo manga but actually watching something animated is still refreshing. I fail as a fan.

 Poor Tomoe. Getting stuck with a naive girl. But boy, I like your nails.


Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun 2
You're the first male lead I actually dislike. Bravo! Or maybe I've linked Suzuki Tatsuhisa = Gian Carlo, and I don't really like Gian Carlo. Took me some time to like Kurobasu's Takao too.. Please prove me wrong.

I'm still shocked at the fact he's actually a genius. A confused genius...


Jormungand: Perfect Order 1
Hold on, I'm still being awestruck from all that muscle and guns


Gintama 254
FINALLY. I CAN MAKE SOME KINTAMA JOKES WITHOUT ACTUALLY FEELING BAD.


JoJo's Bizarre Adventure 1
It really, seriously, fucking hurts to watch this show. It's too much for mai fragile heart to take. Go fuck yourself Dio, I don't care what your circumstances are.


Code:Breaker 1

OTL. Just... OTL. We know the girl doesn't die. SHE APPEARS IN THE OP. I see that the boys in Code:Breaker becoming fan materials. Tell you what, Jormungand would have better posters with their manliness. They're GUYS for god's sake. Stop making them look/pose/behave like girls. Not to set any stereotypes but I don't see any guy posing against a car with his hair arranged like a girl posing in front of a camera pretty soon. Fuck you if you post a google search image of that here.


Sukitte Ii na yo 1
STEREO. TYPICAL. HIGH. SCHOOL. GIRLS. SERIOUSLY. WHY. YOU. SO. GENERIC. HIGH. SCHOOL. GIRLS. AUGHHH. Seriously. Ganging up on a girl because she kicked a super popular guy instead of his friend who lifted up her skirt? Seriously? Aren't you people picking on the wrong person? His hairstyle's pretty girly too. You sure that's allowed in schools?


Magi 1
Oh? You finally punched that fat booby man? Took you 20 minutes to do so. Or maybe in your time, a few years? JEEBUS BRING BACK GENIE MORIMORI. DAT BUFF BODEH AND MORIRMORI VOICE. BRING IT BACK.


Robotic;notes 1
someone's on drugs. someone's clearly on drugs. Male lead a little likable. I guess.


Autumn 2012. I might actually like you more than Summer 2012 releases.  
WITH EXCEPTION OF DAT BASKETBALL SHOW. 
HOUUUU MAI GAWDDDDD, BASKETBALL. DAT BASKETBALL SHOW. /faints





No comments:

Post a Comment