Thursday 18 October 2012

3iujOJFHT)(#*$klJSFPOIUJ#P{$)I{#I$ OP{IPOST)#(%#IOM OEGPODYTDKEYJJ POMPOFUCJE OPM{UTPIT)

One day, I'll write a darn post in German. ONE DAY.

Dat Aoba figure. Sweet Jezuz.
IT SHOULD BE FUCKING ILLEGAL TO HAVE SUCH ACCURATE FIGURES. NAO I HAVE TO BURN MY WALLET AND MY FOOD FOR YOU. AUGHHHHHHHH DAT UMBRELLA, DAT CUBE, DAT TV, DAT REN, DAT RED BIRD, DAT CHAIN, DAT BOARD, DAT BUBBLE JACKET, DAT EVERYTHING DAMMIT. AUGHHHHHHHHHHH

1/7 Scale Aoba. Will only reach my country around... April? Because fuck customs that's why.
Pretty hefty price for a figure but he's one of the rare male figures out there. Rare male figure which is actually rather elaborate. I WANT TO VIEW THE FIGURE AT UNSPEAKABLE ANGLES. IS THAT BOARD DETACHABLE? I SURE HOPE IT IS.

I can't seem to find what represents Mink. Not that I care. Go rot somewhere, DV bastard ._.





blank




My Stupid Sexy (Heiwajima) Shizuchan's finally here but I can't seem to find time to lure him into my hands. Oh lord. Detachable sunglasses. Oh lord. Oh my god. It's been a few months but my reaction remains the same: *wheezewheezerollonfloorgaspingforbreath* Holy. Shit. Shizuchan. You're. So. Fucking. Fapulous. Detachable sunglasses? Dat ass? You've got me alright.

I should probably stop staring at his ass. It's not even supossed to ebe that detaileed. Goods kords i soud reaully stop stareing. holey shtui thees;s a fjciking bui;ge


blank


 


On a wonderful sidenote, my eggplant riding Gakupoid nendo has arrived. Haven't had time to strip him from his box appropriately. It'd be so darn rude if I didn't do it right. Heck, THIS is the Vocaloid with GACKT's voice. I must set another alter for him. I'm sorry your alter won't be as elaborate as Kaito's. And you probably won't be getting it soon since I'm still constructing Kaito's shrine

.He's still probably here to fuck bitches.












AFA Singapore's coming soon. Meaning, THIS.
I can. Probably die in peace now. God. That man has sexy legs.



After years of laughing at AFA, saying I'd never go unless TM Revolution was there... Yeap, it's back to bite me in the ass. I'm especially looking forward to this one man's solo concert. I'm prepared to scream until I can no longer speak for this man.

 I've probably waited for him ever since I first watched Gundam Seed. But I dislike Destiny.


Bonus point for liking this man? 




THIS MAN ALSO DOES ALL DAT BASARA SONGS. HOUUU MAIII GAWDDDDD. But he's also worked on a whole load of new songs too so I can't really expect the Gundam songs to appear. Two hours. Two hours for me to hyperventilate in a foreign country. And then on the next day? FLOW. Again! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


owner of blog is currently insane for the moment. it was quite hard to popgjdgsdfkgj lfdg my split personality away 0-wi5operkgldf;hg



No comments:

Post a Comment