Sunday 10 April 2011

Sekai ichi no Hatsukoi!

HNNNNNNNG!!! EPISODE 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was really excited bout it till the point I just walked into my room, got lappie outta sleep mode and sat down to watch. My socks and very thick jacket were still sitting happily on me as I fangirled my way through.

Takano Masamune is the lovechild of Miyagi and Nowaki one hell of a hot seme. The megane factor. IT'S THE MEGANE FACTOR!! Meh, he looks hot with or without the megane actually. HOWEVER. Nowaki is still a better option (in terms of Junjou, and in terms of MY opinion).

Jaded uke. Ritsu, I miss your innocent stalkerish high school you already. Sighhh but all's good though! Something different I guess. Or maybe I'm not reading enough BL....

Looking forward to episode 2!
And oo, Ep 0 was sweet. TOOTH ROTTINGLY SWEET, AN IDEAL LOVE LIFE!!! 8D 8D 8D SAGA-SENPAIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment