Sunday 17 April 2011

Deadman Wonderland ep1

I break my posts so that they appear shorter at first sight. Click for the full post.

Iyaa, Kiyomasa Senji soon. 
I can see his abs already!


Shut up and just let me say soon.
OH Yeahhhhhhh

Deadman Wonderland, episode 1, spent half the show telling us that Igarashi Ganta is lol, actually innocent. And that he was framed. Duh. Half the show of him crying and well, being, 'no one's gonna believe me anyway so.... imma just start looking sad and cry whenever i can." It wasn't annoying though. It was just to emphasize how badly he took this entire loss. Mimi was actually rather cute honestly.
Mimi and Ganta's-friend-who's-name-I-don't-remember-I'm-sorry

Sadly, she died when Ganta's entire class was massacred by the Red Man. And I honestly find it stupid that people actually believe that a lone single 14 year old could do THIS.
 Well, click for bigger resolution. Duh.
Now, seriously. Ganta can do this? LOL!

There were some sequences that were changed, like Ganta being able to use his "Ganta Gun" (well, he didn't exactly use Ganta Gun here but the first time he discovered he could use his Branch of Sin was when the Red Man appeared IN the Wonderland which is, hm, chapters.) Also, he didn't exactly save himself from the falling shit. Shiro did.


Hm. We're gonna have that arc. The arc that had lots of content in TvTropes. Especially HoYay!. Yes... especially HoYay!...

And thank you ending. I can see the end of the show from here. Lol but that's because I read the manga
Takumi You strangely resembles a more tanned shota Keisuke here. 
HMMM.



Mmmm, delicious Kiyomasa-san.



And before I end.


OHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment