Tuesday 17 August 2010

"Gero"

Ge-Ro-RIN!!!!!

I really wish to scream his name out as loud as I can. In tribute to his singing of course. I'm just addicted to his voice, I can't tell why. I actually prefer him more than the sexy Spanish singer Enrique Iglesias. That's just wrong, okay. That's just wrong. But it's Gero. Gerorin.

*conflict*!



I don't really know Gero, he never shows his face. But it's thanks to his and Nerutan's Magnet rendition that I found out about Smiley*2, the (singing) Host Club. The hosts are Gero(rin), Faneru, ASK, clear, Pokota, and the last guy... Apparently the owner, who's name I can't read because I suck in kanji. They basically sing Vocaloid songs (and usually sound more awesome than the original). Occasionally they do sing songs from other genres too. Like Gero always does. *melts*

Smiley*2 is made up of NicoNico amateur singers who can seriously just go professional already.

Now, for moar Gero






the video that brought me to love Gero and ASK. I don't quite like Faneru's voice but damn, he's HILARIOUS!

And my top favourite

No comments:

Post a Comment